Saturday 27 October 2012

Halloween - Top Pick

Wow, we've had a great turn out for our Halloween themed challenge, thanks to all who have participated this week. Here are the designers picks for their favorite projects.



My choice for top pick this week is Donna's Criss Cross card.  Donna created a wonderful Halloween scene with so many wonderful details.  Judy



Tracy

Top Pick for this week's Halloween Challenge would be #56 from Tracy.  Super sweet and simple, love the Day for Daisy image she used and adorable designer paper and wouldn't you know they happen to be freebies too.....Fabulous fun & spooky card Tracy!
Haunted Hugs Shell♥



Ann Marie

I just LOVE this card by Ann Marie! The image is adorable, and I love how she has him colored. all the little extras just make it interesting...the tulle is TOO COOL! Thanks for playing with us this week!
Julie



 Susie



My Pick is #75, Susie. The colors, the candy buttons, the use of mesh to cover the background, all add up to a really cute card, full of fun. Great job!
Bev



 
I chose Rachelle's project, as my top pick, the coloring is great and the images used are perfect for our Halloween theme and making it a treat holder is just a bonus. Thanks for playing along this week.
Cindy




I have chosen Kruemel's spooky Halloween project as I love the spooky dark look,but then you have some wonderful bright treats tucked inside.
Great Project Kruemel! Thanks for sharing with us this week. Regards Meighan


Now onto our winner of the Bugaboo Digital Stamps

Here are your random numbers:
45 
Timestamp: 2012-10-27 13:43:49 UT
Rachelle
Please email Julie at
 julie_temple61@yahoo.com 
to claim  your prize

5 comments:

  1. OMG! I won and was a top pick! Wow. Thanks so much.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shell for choosing my card as your Top Pick! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev -Thanks for choosing my card as your top pick xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie I emailed you but haven't heard back did you receive it??

    ReplyDelete