Saturday 22 September 2012

Top Picks for Come and Get It Had a Farm (Animal Challenge)

Thanks to all who participated on our latest Farm Animal challenge. We loved visiting all your blogs. 

Here are the Designers Top Picks for challenge.



Hi, Judy here. My choice for top pick this week is Pauline’s Give us a Hug card. I love the image of Little Witzy the baby duck that she chose for her card and how she used her pattern papers on the front and inside of her card. Very nice CAS card.

Top Pick for this week's challenge is # 7 Pauline  I just love Suzy Zoo critters and the coloring is fabulous, wonderful layout!  Did you see that she even finished the inside with the same wonderful designer papers.
Thanks Pauline for sharing your Beautifully done card  with us this week!
Hugs Shell ♥
 


Liz, I have picked your card this week because I think your card is fabulous and perfect for our Farm Animal Challenge.  The step card is a great way to show off all the wonderful farm animals and there is always the need for a tractor.  Love the colours and everything about your card.
A great project - thanks for sharing with us!
 Regards Meighan

This week my choice is also Liz. I LOVE the step card, and all the farm animals are just TOO CUTE! The farmer in the tractor just makes it all the more Farmsey...is that a word?  LOL Thank you for joining us this week, Liz and I hope Finlay had a VERY Happy Birthday!
Julie

 I have  picked  Liz at Crafty Liz's Creations this week. Her card is overall amazing, and the cute animals fit the challenge perfectly!
Rhonda



I love #9,by Sarah T. The colors are so beautiful, and the ribbon and tag...I love it all! Great work Sarah,

Bev



 

My choice this week is Jen's adorable Noah's Ark card, yes it has more than farm animals, but how cute are those pigs and goats. I love the colors and how she used the swirls embossing folder as the waves of water, a great composition. Thanks for playing along Jen.
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to the design team members who selected my card as there top pick for the Animal Challenge. This was a fun card to make and hopefully the little boys will enjoy looking at all the different images on it.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete