Saturday 28 January 2012

Top Picks for Faux Tile Technique

Only a few entries this week, but here are the favorites of each of the design team members.
Great Job to all who entered.




Top Pick for this week would be # 3……Jane did a beautiful job of coloring her stamped image and her card would actually fit any gender!
Wonderfully done Jane! Thanks for giving my Technique Challenge a try!
Hugs Shell♥

.... My pick for this week in #3 Jane's. I love the look of her card and the way she followed our Challenge.
Leslie



I will go with #1...Love the way she made the gift box The image is really neat, and all the "extras" she used to make it masculine. Great Gift.
Julie



I picked Brenda's card this week, because I love the image she used, and the big bow. The coloring is great. Thanks for playing Brenda
Cindy

 We all look forward to seeing you tomorrow for a brand new challenge.
Again anyone who is picked for our top picks is welcome to be a guest designer on a challenge in the coming weeks, just email Cindy at cvanoorschot@msn.com
And also please grab our badge on the sidebar to put on your blogs.
Thanks again for playing and have a great day.
Cindy, Shell, Leslie, and Julie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Shell, it was great trying something a bit different than I would normally do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy, I enjoyed this challenge. It helped me get out of the box a little bit. Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete