Sunday 13 November 2011

Color Challenge

Hi Everyone, Cindy here for this weeks colour challenge. I have chosen some different colours for our challenge, this week. I am tired of the fall kind of colours, and I'm not quite into the traditional Christmas, this time around as I've used them a lot recently I was working on some orders. Anyway here are your colors for this week.
You may also use white instead of vanilla if you wish. 

Anyway, I hope you will play along with us this week, I can see so many different ideas with these colors. I personally have used them for Christmas like most of the designers this week. We also have a wonderful guest designer with us too. Judy has done a lot of our challenges, and we have asked her to join us for the rest of the month and she's agreed, so here are the cards from myself, Leslie, Julie, and Shell along with Judy's. Please click on the designers names to visit their blogs and give them some love. Thanks again and have a great week. 

Cindy









1 comment: