Saturday 13 August 2011

Top Picks: Fall Birthday

Hi Everyone, well not as many players this week, but still a lovely selection. Thanks to all for playing with us.
Here are the top Picks by the Designers



Julie's Choice:  I love # 17 by Marilyn! The image is adorable, and she has colored it prefectly! I also love the layout and DP's she has chosen. Over all, I think it is really a wonderful Fall Birthday Card!

Shell's Choice:
Judy’s card is sweet and simple and it would be great for any gender as a “Fall Birthday” card and that’s what our challenge this week was all about!

She made her own background for her card which by the way I think she did an awesome job of it, love how the colors blended so well!

Leslie's Choice:  My pick for this week was Sarah's card. I loved the cute squirrel image she used. But more than that, it is the wonderful combination of papers, the style and the colours that made me pick Sarah's as my card for this week. Great job Sarah!



Cindy's Choice: Paige's Card is my pick for this week for the simplicity, and sunflowers always make me think of the fall. Also great job using the bling on it too. 

Thanks to all who played our challenge this week. If your card was chosen as a top pick this week, we would be happy to have you as a guest designer in an up coming challenge. Just email us at  comeandgetitchallenge.com
As always thanks again for playing with us and we'll see you tomorrow with our newest Challenge set by Leslie.








No comments:

Post a Comment